Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How can I prevent a blank page from printing?
luananicho
When my report runs and returns no rows, I still get a page that has just the header/footer info but no data rows. How can I prevent the report from printing anything if there are no data rows selected? I tried using the visibility setting and testing for row__rownum = 0. That prevented the table from printing on the page, but I still got a blank page with the document footer at the bottom.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
skananth
Is there some work-around for this? Has this been solved? I am facing the same issue.
AbbyNL
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'skananth'" data-cid="74984" data-time="1300918853" data-date="23 March 2011 - 03:20 PM"><p>
Is there some work-around for this? Has this been solved? I am facing the same issue.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Look at woprint.rptdesign for the solution. Highlight the Planned Labor table and look at the Visibility Property.<br />
<br />
Total.count(row["taskid"] != null) == 0 This does the trick for all of the tables in the Work Order Details report.