Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Different Report Name in BIRT 2.2.1
SureshMart
Hi All,
Is there anyway we can control the file name while exporting the Birt report design to PDF/Excel. I know it works in BIRT 2.3. But can we do the same thing in BIRT 2.2.1 IF yes, can you please guide me with the steps. Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kjawahar
Hi,
How are you exporting the report output to PDF/Excel?
Is it from BIRT Designer?
Are you using the Run-->View Report--> As PDF command?
SureshMart
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'SureshMart'" data-cid="70529" data-time="1290178645" data-date="19 November 2010 - 07:57 AM"><p>
Hi All,<br />
<br />
Is there anyway we can control the file name while exporting the Birt report design to PDF/Excel. I know it works in BIRT 2.3. But can we do the same thing in BIRT 2.2.1 IF yes, can you please guide me with the steps. Thanks<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
I am using Birt Viewer. I am using Birt Viewer export functionality to export into PDF and excel by selecting it from drop down box.