Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT page numbering
sarika.np
Hi,
I have a requirement of creating reports where row height is not fixed. When the word get wrapped, the row height will increase. I had set Auto Layout for the report. But, when I generate the report in PDF the page numbering is not coming properly. I set pagebreakinterval, but this works only when the layout is Fixed. But, in that case the rows get overlapped and the data is not visible.
I am using BIRT 2.6.1. Is there any way so that I can get both the features work together?
1. Wrap text when the text is lengthy
2. Give appropriate page numbers
Please help me solve this.
Any help is appreciated.
Sarika
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Sarika,
I believe text wrapping issue was fixed in the latest release, can you provide a sample report that illustrates this? Also please use the forum "Designing BIRT Reports" for any open source BIRT related questions:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/forum/2-designing-birt-reports/
Ashwini
mwilliams
Hi Sarika,
I have moved this post to the "Designing BIRT Reports" forum.
Can you please replicate your issue with the line height and page break issue with the sample database so that I can view the problem and work with the sample to see if I can offer a solution?
sarika.np
hello,
Please find the attached report with sample db. When I run this in birt-rcp-report-designer-2_6_1 both the wrapping and page numbering is coming properly. But, when I run this in birt 2.6.1 runtime, then page numbering is not coming.
Sarika
sarika.np
Hi Michael,
Please give me a solution. This is getting critical for me.
Sarika
sarika.np
Michael,
Is there any workaround, using scripts or doing something else for this issue
Sarika
mwilliams
Sarika,
Sorry for the delay because of Thanksgiving holiday. I will take a look at the sample report in the morning.