Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamic Master pag
Anthony S
Hello !
I would like ton make Master page width & height dynamic.
I have a master page for a table. Depending my data the number of lines in my table will be different (height). I would like to be able to set dynamically the height or width of my master page.
Anthony
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kjawahar
IF you are using BIRT engine, there are APIs to set the page height and page width of the master page.
Here are some links that may be helpful:
http://tombondur.sys-con.com/node/367994/mobile
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/deploy/reportEngineAPI.php
Anthony S
No, I am not using the Birt Engine Directly. I use the Birt Report Designer Actuate 11.
mwilliams
Hi Anthony,
So, you want the entire report to fit on a single page in PDF? Is that the goal here?