Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Exception in a Lib with a Table using group & aggregation
Anthony S
Hello,
Birt 2.6 (Actuate 11)
On a report I made table with a group (based on a data set computed column). In group Header of my table I make an aggregation Sum on a colomn of my data Set.
when I put this on a libary it does not work anymore. I have an exception saying the group I defined does not exist. I do not understand because it works when it's in the report and not in the library.
ERROR :
Group "groupSreadCommRate" used in column Aggr-Sum-SpreadCommRate-Notional does not exist.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kjawahar
Library is not a report. There are differences between the library and report structure. Please refer to the attached documents which illustrates the design of the libraries. After reviewing this, if you still have issues,please post your report design.
Anthony S
I read the document but there is no indication of what I have made does not work. I export part of my report in a library without changing anything. When I run the report I have the error explained before.
If I delete the aggregation it works fine by I need to aggreate on group header a sum of data. It's the purpose of this Grid+Table library.
PS : Because of my work privacy I am not allowed to post my report here or show my report code. I can only explain what's in.
Anthony
Anthony S
I made some tests
My library containing my Table using a group with an aggregation is in a Grid :
Library : Grid
Row ---- col ---- Table
Row ---- col ---- (empty : will be filled later)
In this configuration I have an error that group in my Table does not exists.
I tried this :
Library : Table (no grid, nothin else)
and it works.
It seems the problem is linked to the fact my Table is embedded in a Grid. Have you ever seen this problem ?
Is there another solution than do not use the Grid and only put directly the Table ?
Anthony S
Up. Someone has any idea ?