Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Library- Error in XML
aglass
Hi,
I have been working on a library in BIRT Report Designer, after my machine crashed the library refuses to open the layout page as I am returned with the error message 'Error in XML Source page must be corrected before other pages can be used'.
When looking through the XML Source I receive error message of the same type - 'missing end tag', at points:
<library
<data-sets>
<oda-data-set>
<xml-property
The bottom of the code does look incomplete. Please find the code attached as a txt file.
Would appreciate if anyone familiar with XML can take a look at this as my knowledge is limited.
Regards
Antony
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Antony,
Would it be difficult to rebuild the library again?