Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Cross Tab Issue in display
vbolisetti
Hi,
I have problem in displaying the cross tab in my reports. In cross tab i have 3 data groups and 1 value measure is there. I have dragged the data cube on layout page. After that i have moved one of the data column on top of the measure(I mean value in float).this data column will be having different years in it. so for each year we will one column. here i have given one label saying Accounting years. this accounting year is coming for all columns. Here my problem is i don?t want to get repeated for all columns instead of that i want to have single title for all generated columns. is there any way to do that. your help is appreciated. thank you in advance
Vijay Kumar Bolisetti
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Vijay,
I don't think there's a way to merge those. You could always place a label outside the crosstab that says it just once over the area, or do the same with a title that explains what the measure is.