Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Anyone tried 6 beta and its metadata capture?
gzevin
Hi,
I am interested to hear from anyone who tried TeamSite 6 (Beta). I would like to know how does its metadata capture template look like and whether there have been any changes to the way metadata is filtered (as at the moment thare are only vpath-based rulesets).
thanks
Greg Zevin
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnjamesmarsh
Greg,
How does one go about getting hold of the beta? I didn't know it was available.
John
Gregg Faus
Another related question....
Is there a feature list for version 6?
nipper
Talk to your local sales critter. Though I was told the beta list is closed. I am still trying to get it.
Andy