Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Calculations within same column / crosstab
pasc
Information about deliveries is gathered every day. every day creates a new instance.
I have a table that looks like this
field__instance__description__value
1___1___hours___10
2___1___weight (kg)___3500
3___1___distance(km)___200
1___2___hours___20
2___2___weight (kg)___1200
. . ... ...
and is displayed in a crosstab as follows
__________hours__weight__distance
instance 1__10__3500__200
... ... ... ...
If I need to calculate speed (field 3 / field 1), what would be the best way to do that?
Where and how can I make this calculation?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi pasc,
You should be able to click on the icon next to the measure element to add a derived measure. There you should be able to create the computation you need.
Hope this helps.
pasc
thank you!
mwilliams
Not a problem. Let us know whenever you have questions!