Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Scheduled Reports
Lolita
Hello Freinds,
I have a reporot generated every 24 hours and I need to put a condition to not generate the repport if the repport is Empty.
Thank you for your help
Lolita
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Lolita,
What are you using to scedule your reports?
Lolita
Hello williams,
Thanks for your time.
I am using BIRT and Maximo 7
Thanks again for your help
Have a great day
mwilliams
So you have the report scheduled to run automatically through Maximo?
Lolita
Yes
mwilliams
I would guess you'd have to run an external check on your data and just not call this report if the external check of the data returns no data. I don't have any experience with Maximo, so I don't know if there's a way to do this from within Maximo. You might try asking this in the Maximo forum:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/forum/18-using-birt-with-maximo/
Lolita
Thanks Williams for your time and your Help
Have a great day
Lolita