Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Desiging Pie Charts
jballnik
Hey Gang,
Was curious if it was possible to create a Pie Chart that is similiar to the image attached in BIRT. I would like to have two columns in the legend with a totals.
thanks,
John B
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi John,
You might be able to do something like that by making a chart without showing the legend, then place a grid below the chart. In one cell, you'd put the same chart, only hide everything but the legend, in the next cell you'd put a table that lists the values for the chart, and in the row beneath that row, you'd put the total label and total information. I haven't done this, but I think it should work.