Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Cross Table on multiple page
horfee
Hello,
I'm designing a report with a cross table, which represents a schedule across days (From 1 to 20 days) ; each day is represented by a lot of columns (1 column = 30min, each column is 10pixels large)
So potentially the cross table will contain a lot of columns, and then must extend to multiple pages.
The problem is in displaying this columns : when printing this report in pdf, I only have some columns, which can be fitted in the page ; but the others columns are not drawn, and there is no vertical page break, or something like that that will allow to print this columns.
Do you have some tips to do that ? I try to extend the masterpage to fit a larger format, but the impression to a real printer from the pdf will be zoom out to fit only 1 page.
Thank you
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi horfee,
As of 2.5, I believe, you can put in a page break interval for both rows and columns on a crosstab. You should be able to set these by selecting the crosstab, going to the column area/row area sections of the property editor, and then going to the page break tab of that section.
Let me know if I'm misunderstanding and this doesn't help or you have questions.
horfee
Thanks a lot for your response.
I'm obliged to use Birt 2.3.2, cause it is embedded in the ERP i'm customising (Maximo), so I'm looking for a work around to do it...
mwilliams
It looks like 2.3.2 also has this feature under Column Area and Row Area in the property editor.