Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Php Dynamic Query pass to birt report
shujamugha
Hi All
I am wondering if any one can answer this simple question
I am new to birt reports and want to know that can we pass whole query to birt report from php?
e.g I have form in php where user selects different options and a dynamic query is built (Only where clause will be made).
select a,b from c where d=2, and e=4
now i want to pass this complete query to birt report using php as we can do it in.net.
Kindly let me know it if is possible
Thanks in advance
Shuja
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
shujamugha
Hi All
I am wondering if any one can answer this simple question
I am new to birt reports and want to know that can we pass whole query to birt report from php?
e.g I have form in php where user selects different options and a dynamic query is built (Only where clause will be made).
select a,b from c where d=2, and e=4
now i want to pass this complete query to birt report using php as we can do it in.net.
Kindly let me know it if is possible
Thanks in advance
Shuja
mwilliams
Looks like you asked the same question over at the Eclipse site and Jason answered it there. I'll just post the link to that thread in here for any others with the same question.
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=201305&start=0&S=86d44e649834b75733987083052b2e34