Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Boolean value field in Report
Rajesh Kakawat
hello
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rajesh Kakawat
hello
I am trying to use Boolean field in Birt Report.But I am getting Error.
I am using Eclipse Birt Report whereas there is no error in query generation.
Error I am getting is as follow :
A BIRT exception occurred.
Plug-in Provider:Eclipse.org
Plug-in Name:BIRT Data Engine
Plug-in ID:org.eclipse.birt.data
Version:2.5.2.v20100209
Error Code:data.engine.fail.prepareExecution
Error Message:Failed to prepare the query execution for the data set:
casePrescription
Failed to prepare the following query for the data set type
(org.jboss.tools.birt.oda.dataSet).
[select cases.caseNo,
cases.name, cases.fatherOrHusbandName, cases.age,
cases.gender, cases.nextVisit, cases.visitDate from Cases cases
where cases.caseId =? and cases.ownerCode=?]
'boolean' is not a valid type.
My query is follow is as follow :
select
cases.caseNo,
cases.name,
cases.fatherOrHusbandName,
cases.age,
cases.gender,
cases.visitDate
from
Cases cases
where
cases.caseId =?
and cases.ownerCode=?
I am having runtime parameter
mwilliams
Hi Rajesh007,
Which field is your boolean field in your query above? Can you attach your report design?