Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Migrating to latest version of BIRT
jsugrue
Hi
I recently moved our Eclipse RCP application from using 3.4.1 up to 3.6.1, including updating the version of BIRT we use. However, while everything worked fine back in 3.4, when using 3.6 BIRT doesn't seem to be able to find report files / library. The configuration is exactly the same - so is there something I need to do to migrate properly?
The error I get is:
code = Error.DesignParserException.FILE_NOT_FOUND, message : The file "libraries/my.rptlibrary" is not found.)
Thanks
James
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi James,
Is this the entire error? Is there any more information? You're sure you configured everything the same? The library is for sure in your resource folder under a "libraries" directory?