Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Running iserver report form a hyperlink
aglass
Hi,
I have a BIRT report that I want to include a hyperlink to run from another BIRT report from the iserver.
Does anybody know the code/script I need to put on this hyperlink to be able to run the report into a PDF without asking the user to login to the iserver?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mcremer
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'aglass'" data-cid="71031" data-time="1291644790" data-date="06 December 2010 - 07:13 AM"><p>
Hi,<br />
<br />
I have a BIRT report that I want to include a hyperlink to run from another BIRT report from the iserver.<br />
<br />
Does anybody know the code/script I need to put on this hyperlink to be able to run the report into a PDF without asking the user to login to the iserver?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Try reading (<a class='bbc_url' href='
https://www.birt-exchange.com/be/documentation/R11/mc/help/serverapi/idapi-ops-ref.11.086.html'>https://www.birt-exchange.com/be/documentation/R11/mc/help/serverapi/idapi-ops-ref.11.086.html</a>
; ). You could make a soap message with the link that does the loging in for you.
aglass
Hi,
I am looking for the javascript to add to a hyperlink that will run a report from the iserver.
The users are already logged in to the iportal.