Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
UNION of XML Data Sets
rtruban
Hello,
I need to UNION XML Data Sets. Is this something I could do with a scripted data source? and if so does anyone have an example or something to get me started?
Thanks in advance,
Rob
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
Acuate 11 (BIRT 2.6) has a UNION DataSet that can be used to merge two existing DataSets.
rtruban
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'thuston'" data-cid="71052" data-time="1291655293" data-date="06 December 2010 - 10:08 AM"><p>
Acuate 11 (BIRT 2.6) has a UNION DataSet that can be used to merge two existing DataSets.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
I did see the UNION Data Set when previewing a trial copy of DesignerPro 11, but that doesn't seem to be an option for the open source version. I am using 2.6.1.
NewInBirt
Hi rtruban,
could you realize it? And did you find the UNION feature?
bye
NewInBirt
rtruban
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'NewInBirt'" data-cid="74018" data-time="1298876936" data-date="28 February 2011 - 12:08 AM"><p>
Hi rtruban,<br />
<br />
could you realize it? And did you find the UNION feature?<br />
<br />
bye<br />
NewInBirt<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
UNION is only available in BIRT Designer Pro...
mwilliams
Rob,
Have you tried anything with a scripted dataSet yet?