Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Sort chart category
RCirne
Hello all,
I have a stacked bar chart used to display data that looks like the following:
PARENT CHILD QTY
A A1 5
A A2 10
A A3 15
B B1 2
B B2 4
C C1 9
I have set the PARENT column as the category and the QTY as the Y value. To have the stacked effect I have also set the CHILD column as the optional Y series grouping.
My problem is I need to sort the categories by their total QTY (sum), but if the Y series grouping is set, I can only sort it by the category column (PARENT), and not by QTY, as I require.
Any thoughts on how to work around this? I am using BIRT 2.3.2 by the way.
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet