Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
execute script
birtprofi
Hi guys,
I have following problem. I need to execute a script. How could I do this:
With my Birt Report I connect to the database and choose a report paramater. If the parameter is choosen then the report should start a sql script on the database: "exec_p_call_sync_kst"
1. Is this possible?
2. the sql script returns some values if I start the script direct on the database. Could I print these values also with a birt report?
I hope you understand
best regards
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
janderegg
Hi,
It looks like you simply would like to execute a stored procedure on your database.
When you create your dataset within BIRT you can select the dataset type and choose the "Stored Procedure query" type.
You will then be able to get the result back and display it.
Hope it helps.
janderegg