Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Date Parameter
jfreak53
Is there any special way to access a date parameters value other than the normal in script? I am using this right now on the beforeOpen of a Dataset, and it works with all other string params I have, but when I do it for the date param the report just comes out blank, no errors nothing.<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>this.queryText = this.queryText.replace("AND YEAR(ca.Fecha) = 2007", "AND YEAR(ca.Fecha) = " + params["ciclo"].value);</pre>
<br />
This same code works for all my string params, do I need something different for a date param?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
When you use a date parameter, try doing something like:
" where date = '" + params["date"] + "'";
jfreak53
Perfect, thanks. I thought I had to get into converting it to a string or something ha ha thanks again.