Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Deploying using Birt Designer Pro
mcremer
Good day,
we started to use in our Company iServer Express. And thus also started releasing reports however i find it strange that you cant set rights on publish step in Birt Designer Pro.
I can publish but I have to also go in to the server and set the rights correctly it doesnt even inherit rights from the folder I publish in.
Any idea's how to do this? Or is it always such a intensive task to publish. (eg you have to publish and set the rights on the iServer express)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi mcremer,
At the moment you can only copy permissions from the last version while publishing. Thanks for your feedback, can you please file an enhancement request for this at:
http://ted.birt-exchange.org/
Ashwini