Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
need help on sidebyside bar chart
dbmuse
this should be easy
I have data like
location, new, complete, open
aaa, 1,0,1
bbb, 1,1,0
ccc, 1,0,1
which I want charted
like (pretend T is a vertical bar height 1 and _ is vertical bar height 0)
T_T TT_ T_T
aaa bbb ccc
which is how the chart control shows it within the report in design mode
but when I render the report
it page breaks every location (row) so I get
T_T
aaa
TT_
bbb
T_T
ccc
how do I keep these ... groups on the same line of the chart ???
sorry for my ignorance
thanks
Larry
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What is your BIRT version? What output format are you using? And can you show screenshots? Not sure I've ever seen a chart page break after every group.
dbmuse
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="71302" data-time="1292272212" data-date="13 December 2010 - 01:30 PM"><p>
What is your BIRT version? What output format are you using? And can you show screenshots? Not sure I've ever seen a chart page break after every group.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Your right... my chart was in a list. I took it out of the list and its working as expected. <br />
thanks your comment helped me see my mistake
mwilliams
Ah, that'll do it! lol. Glad it is solved! Let us know whenever you have BIRT related questions!