Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Need Birt 2.1.2 version
Chanda
Hi,<br />
<br />
I have developed one of my report in the BIRT 2.1.2 version now I am not able to open that report in higher versions of the BIRT. But I am not finding BIRT 2.1.2 VERSION IN DOWNLOAD PAGE. I had this with me previously but some reason it got deleted. Today I tried to download but it says file not available. <br />
<br />
If any one of you have 2.1.2 version of BIRT (RCP Designer)Please send me path or zipped download file for the email<strong class='bbc'> mchanda@cortera.com</strong><br />
<br />
Regards,<br />
Chanda
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
2.1.2 is available on the archive site:
http://archive.eclipse.org/birt/downloads/build.php?build=R-R1-2_1_2-200702271000
Jason
Chanda
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'JasonW'" data-cid="71350" data-time="1292345827" data-date="14 December 2010 - 09:57 AM"><p>
2.1.2 is available on the archive site:<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://archive.eclipse.org/birt/downloads/build.php?build=R-R1-2_1_2-200702271000'>http://archive.eclipse.org/birt/downloads/build.php?build=R-R1-2_1_2-200702271000</a><br
/>
<br />
Jason<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Thanks Jason.<br />
<br />
Actually I need 2.1.1 version of the BIRT. Please provide me the path if you have.<br />
<br />
Regards,<br />
Chanda
Chanda
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Chanda'" data-cid="71377" data-time="1292388341" data-date="14 December 2010 - 09:45 PM"><p>
Thanks Jason.<br />
<br />
Actually I need 2.1.1 version of the BIRT. Please provide me the path if you have.<br />
<br />
Regards,<br />
Chanda<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi,<br />
<br />
I got 2.1.1 version from <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://archive.eclipse.org/birt/downloads/build.php?build=R-R1-2_1_1-200609260959.'>http://archive.eclipse.org/birt/downloads/build.php?build=R-R1-2_1_1-200609260959.</a>
; thanks for your help.<br />
<br />
Regards,<br />
Chanda