Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Printing Merchant and Customer copies
jasonws
Hi, I created a BIRT report that displays multiple invoices. I would like the report to print the invoices once with CUSTOMER COPY in a dynamic text or data field, and then with MERCHANT COPY. Is there any way to do this without duplicating the layout or running the report a second time?
Thanks,
Jason
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Jason,
I guess one thing you could do to not duplicate the layout would be to create a scripted, flat file, or some other dataSet with only 2 values in it: CUSTOMER COPY and MERCHANT COPY. You'd then put this list/table into your report layout and embed the rest of the report into the detail section of this list/table. This would cause the report to duplicate itself automatically based on the 2 records in the outer list/table.
Hope this helps.
jasonws
Nice! I'll give that a shot once I know whether it'll be sorted by copy then invoice # or vice versa. Thanks!<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="71353" data-time="1292346428" data-date="14 December 2010 - 10:07 AM"><p>
Hi Jason,<br />
<br />
I guess one thing you could do to not duplicate the layout would be to create a scripted, flat file, or some other dataSet with only 2 values in it: CUSTOMER COPY and MERCHANT COPY. You'd then put this list/table into your report layout and embed the rest of the report into the detail section of this list/table. This would cause the report to duplicate itself automatically based on the 2 records in the outer list/table.<br />
<br />
Hope this helps.<br /></p></blockquote>