Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Oracle Sysdate in Data Set error: column not found
Chris89
Hi,
I'm totaly new to Birt so please excuse me if this is a stupid question.
I want to use sysdate in a query for a Data Set as a where clause in the query.
But when I try to save the query i got a Validation Failed error, telling me that the column sysdate could not be found.
I tested it with another data set where i just typed the query "select sysdate from dual" which works fine.
But as soon as I use other data tables and want to include sysdate I get the error message.
Isn't it possible to use sysdate?
Regards
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
If you select sysdate as a column value as well in your query rather than just using it in the where statement, does it work?
Chris89
no sadly sysdate is still not found
mwilliams
Unfortunately I don't have an Oracle database to test off of. If I find anything else out on this, I'll let you know. Good luck!