Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Scheduling Reports on iServer Express
MateuszR
Hi
I need some conceptual advice on scheduling reports on iServer Express.
So far I've been using report viewer embedded in our web app. We use only scripted datasets and in those
datasets we need to access user which is running the report. That is easy in embedded viewer - I just access HttpSession (request = reportContext.getHttpServletRequest();....) and so on...
But if I want to start using iServer then:
1. how can I get access to iServer user who run this report in scripted data set?
2. how can I get access to iServer user who scheduled this report in scripted data set?
I just need to know which user run/scheduled report because our Java methods which returns data need to get user_id parameter passed. This is because user can only see data of his company.
Mateusz
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi mateuszR,
The following script will get you the userid:
reportContext.getAppContext().get("ServerUserName");
Ashwini