Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
mailto hyperlink from email address
EricHougen
I have email addresses stored in the db and I'd like to display the emails on a report and make them hyperlinked so report viewer can click right to an new email with the correct recipient.
I tried it a bunch of different ways and none worked. I tried this a dynamic text element and I can't figure out the correct syntax on the html tags.
<html><B>
<a href="mailto:
<VALUE-OF>row["email"]</VALUE-OF>
">
</B></html>
Anybody know how to do this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Use a text element and set its type to html and then enter the following:
<a href="mailto:
<VALUE-OF>row["emailaddress"]</VALUE-OF>
">test</a>
Jason
EricHougen
Cool. I ended up doing it as:
<a href="mailto:
<VALUE-OF>
row["email"]
</VALUE-OF>
"><VALUE-OF>
row["email"]
</VALUE-OF></a>
and it looks and works slick. Thanks.