Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
dcr4.5.dtd and search
System
When using Domino search on a website it appears that the
hits on some DCR files upon clicking them resulted in that the
DCR dtd file could not be found (the XML inthe DCRs is invalid per XML specifications - i.e. not a full DTD URL spec). What I found was that placing the dcr4.5.dtd file into the interwoven templatedata directory fixed the problem - however, this is not the ideal solution since it would need to be added to every content directory. Therefore I'm open to suggestions
and am curious if anyone has ran into a similiar situtation.
Possibly, I'm thinking if I can strip out the DTD at run time?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet