Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report in BIRT
Gaganckc
Hi All
To get the report in the RTF format, I downloaded the tribix jar file.
Now I am not able to undertand how I can generate the RTF file using the API.(BIRT API).
Can anyon ehelp me on the same
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnw
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Gaganckc'" data-cid="71717" data-time="1293277843" data-date="25 December 2010 - 04:50 AM"><p>
Hi All<br />
To get the report in the RTF format, I downloaded the tribix jar file.<br />
Now I am not able to undertand how I can generate the RTF file using the API.(BIRT API).<br />
Can anyon ehelp me on the same<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
It is going to depend on what the Tribix emitter uses as its identifier. Usually, the emitters use the extension as the identifier, such as PDF, XLS, etc. This is what is shown in the drop down in the BIRT designer when that plugin is there. So it will say "Render as PDF". In the API, it you use this ID in the RenderOption class by calling the RenderOption.setOutputFormat() call. So, if the Tribix emitter shows RTF in the drop down in the BIRT designer ("Render as RTF"), you will make the call RenderOption.setOutputFormat("RTF");<br />
<br />
John