Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Windows/Linux - designer compatibility problem
frenchGuy
Hi,
I have developed several reports with BIRT 2.6.0 in Windows.
I now work on Linux (ubuntu) and when I try to edit my reports (created in Windows) in eclipse with BIRT 2.6.0, the report is opened on XML tab.
If I try to switch on the Layout tab, I have the following error :
"Error in XML source page must be corrected before other pages can be used".
Do you have any idea?
I also have a report engine running on a Linux server that works well with the report created on Windows. The problem happens when I try to edit the reports in Linux.
Thanks for your help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
janderegg
<span style='font-family: Arial'>Hi,<br />
I did a quick test with a simple report connecting to the Classic model sample database and I did not have any issue when opening it on Ubuntu.<br />
For my test I used the latest version from the eclipse site, the eclipse-reporting-helios-SR1.<br />
Do you have this issue with all reports, even the basic reports?<br />
</span>