Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Designing a report with a inputstream image
rgermano
Hello everybody.
I'm a newbie of BIRT. I'd like creating a report including a Barcode image generated by one my external java class that has an inputStream png as output.
I tried to create a dynamic image in the designer declaring the output binding a new column using an expression like "RenderizeBarCode.factory().getBarcodeImage("128", "150", "40", "0", dataSetRow["Barcode"], false)". The returned type of this column is Java Object.
When I try to renderize the report as PDF the error returned on the image is "The resource of this report item is not reachable".
I added all requested libraries to the classpath of the designer.
May you please help me?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You could do that within a servlet which gives you a url to use in an img tags in a text control in BIRT.