Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to use task label of Gantt chart as drill-through interactivity parameter
opa
Hi,
I have a small problem. I created a Gantt chart for a project, consisting of some subprojects, to show the progress of the whole project. As task labels I'm using the subproject names, as normal labels the used working hours of any subproject.
Now I want to use the task label (==subproject names) as a parameter when I call a second Gantt chart to show the progress of the subprojects via drill-through interactivity, but I can't find a possibility to pass the task label value from the first report to the second report, I only can pass the values CategoryData, ValueData and ValueSeriesName.
Please give me a hint to solve this.
Thanks in advance,
Joerg
P.S. I forgot the following: I'm using BIRT Report Designer 2.5.0
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet