Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Svg chart sizing
kallem
Some reports I have created contain charts in svg format. In some cases I do modify chart size dynamically in the script. As a side effect when report is exported in <span class='bbc_underline'>html</span> format scrollbars are sometimes visible even when they shouldn't.<br />
<br />
I poked this a while and came into conclusion that if the size assigned in script causes the svg not to have a whole number in size then scrollbars are visible. So I overcome this issue calculating the dynamic values so that size is always a whole number.<br />
<br />
The above works but I still wonder what causes the scrollbars to be visible?<br />
<br />
If chart initially has size that causes svg to have decimal number in size then no scrollbars are shown. So problem exists only when size is adjusted dynamically.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet