Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
MasterPage image
Netzio
Hello,
I am creating a template in BIRT 2.3.2 and when you embed an image in the MasterPage and I assign a fixed size such letter to the MasterPage and position the image in the top right corner and see the report in the ReportViewer the image appears out of size chart appears in the upper right corner of the page in total, that is not listed within the dimensions of my report which also is centered.
I hope solutions
Thanks
Nezio
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
trivedi
Hi Nezio,
please specify the size of the image using the pixels in the image element properties. See the results and improvize on your requirements.
Netzio
Hi Trivedi, thanks for responding,
but the problem is not the size of the image, is the location ... anyway I let you the size ...
Original 340 x 480 px
27 x 37 mm used in MasterPage
maybe explain to me wrong letter size MasterPage corporate image in the top right corner in a Table Layout also sized letter size all in mm. and focused, but at my report on viewer the image appears in the upper right corner of the browser out of letter-size dimensions.
that's my problem ....
Thanks