Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Batch Mode - passing parameters
trivedi
HI BIRTers,
I am able to generate reports from commandline using BIRT ReportEngine.
I need to now now how to pass design file input parameter of the report while generating a report from command line.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
trivedi
Hi Guys,
Happy new year.
Any replies to the above !
A@vi
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'trivedi'" data-cid="71794" data-time="1293700235" data-date="30 December 2010 - 02:10 AM"><p>
HI BIRTers,<br />
<br />
I am able to generate reports from commandline using BIRT ReportEngine.<br />
<br />
I need to now now how to pass design file input parameter of the report while generating a report from command line.<br />
<br />
Thanks<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hey hi Trivedi......<br />
<br />
Sorry i am not getting your question...<br />
Can u describe it... what u exactly want ?<br />
<br />
Thanks<br />
Avinash