Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Record Update
swright200
Hello. I am new to Birt and would like to know the best way to update a record that is being reported on (only doing 10 record at a time). I need to take an Inventory item in Maximo and report on it then update the record so it will not appear on the report again. what is the best means of doing this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
Database Stored Procedure?
Otherwise you'd have to do some complex scripting to get the connection being used and then make your own update SQL statement and execute it. Perhaps someone has an example?
swright200
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'thuston'" data-cid="71820" data-time="1293806847" data-date="31 December 2010 - 07:47 AM"><p>
Database Stored Procedure?<br />
<br />
Otherwise you'd have to do some complex scripting to get the connection being used and then make your own update SQL statement and execute it. Perhaps someone has an example?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
If I could see both that would be nice.