Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to script dotbar colors
dbmuse
I have added the control dotbar to birt251.
I would like the dot colors to change based on the expression value.
for instance if expression < 5 then set color green.
if expression 5 or greater then set color red.
I have no clue how to code this...
help wanted.
thanks
larry
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi larry,
I will have to download the plugin from the marketplace and try it out. I'll try to take a look here soon and let you know.
dbmuse
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="71894" data-time="1294180170" data-date="04 January 2011 - 03:29 PM"><p>
Hi larry,<br />
<br />
I will have to download the plugin from the marketplace and try it out. I'll try to take a look here soon and let you know.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Perhaps quicker to just follow instructions at the birt controls lib wiki<br />
which is at <br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/birt-controls-lib/wiki/Installation'>http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/birt-controls-lib/wiki/Installation</a><br
/>
<br />
thanks<br />
Larry