Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
JNDI Connection pool
pawasarmol
Hello Everyone,<br />
<br />
I had question regarding JNDI connection pooling. <br />
<br />
Here is what I am doing,<br />
<br />
a) Created a blank report <br />
b ) Created JNDI Data Source by specifying the required parameters of jndi url , username , password etc.<br />
c) Created the data set query.<br />
d) Created table with data and pie charts.<br />
e) Integrated web viewer itself in my J2EE web based application on Web Sphere 6.1.<br />
f) Report is up and running.<br />
<br />
<br />
Till this point, everything looks good, but now I want to use Web Sphere connection pooling and Don?t want to specify connection information the way I did in <strong class='bbc'>step b</strong> above, How can I use web sphere connection pooling by just specifying the JNDI look up and also <strong class='bbc'>the most important thing, making sure, I use the web viewer which is integrated within my application.</strong>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet