Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Grid Cell Style cannot be set in a theme
slievain
Hi everyone,<br />
<br />
I'm wondering how we can set a grid cell padding property in a style but a cannot find any option in the "Predefined Style *" drop down list.<br />
It is possible to set the padding for lots of different items like:<br />
<ul class='bbc'><li>table</li><li>table-detail</li><li>table-detail-cell</li><li>table-header</li><li>table-header-cell</li><li>...</li></ul>
but not for grid cells...<br />
<br />
Did I miss something?<br />
<br />
Thanks in advanced
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
slievain
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'slievain'" data-cid="71860" data-time="1294142160" data-date="04 January 2011 - 04:56 AM"><p>
Hi everyone,<br />
<br />
I'm wondering how we can set a grid cell padding property in a style but a cannot find any option in the "Predefined Style *" drop down list.<br />
It is possible to set the padding for lots of different items like:<br />
<ul class='bbc'><li>table</li><li>table-detail</li><li>table-detail-cell</li><li>table-header</li><li>table-header-cell</li><li>...</li></ul>
but not for grid cells...<br />
<br />
Did I miss something?<br />
<br />
Thanks in advanced<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Maybe I should reformulate.<br />
What I am trying to do is to set by default the padding properties of grid cells to 0.<br />
<br />
Any idea?<br />
<br />
Thanks
slievain
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'slievain'" data-cid="71865" data-time="1294153221" data-date="04 January 2011 - 08:00 AM"><p>
Maybe I should reformulate.<br />
What I am trying to do is to set by default the padding properties of grid cells to 0.<br />
<br />
Any idea?<br />
<br />
Thanks<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Any idea?<br />
<br />
Thanks