Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt Memory Leak?
SokoleOko
Hi!
When I shutdown my server I get the following message:
The web application [/spg] created a ThreadLocal with key of type [java.lang.ThreadLocal] (value java.lang.ThreadLocal@1c6cc9c]) and a value of type [com.ibm.icu.util.ULocale] (value [pl_PL]) but failed to remove it when the web application was stopped. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
Does anyone else get that message?
The server is Apache Tomcat 7.0.4.
Best regards,
SokoleOko
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Are you using the WebViewer? What version of BIRT are you using?
Jason
SokoleOko
No, no WebViewer, I just generate the pdf/doc and return the stream to the client.
I use Birt 2.6.1.
Fortunately it looks like the Birt closes without any memory leak (the java process dissapears), but the message is strange
.
JasonW
Can you log a bugzilla entry for this?
Jason