Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Issues setting up BIRT Runtime
ithack07
Hi, Not sure if Im in the correct forum.
I am trying to set up BIRT Runtime to run Birt reports that extract data from clearquest. I use Batch files to operate the runtime.
These files run fine in the Birt designer but when run in the runtime environment it returns no data.
I get the following error
java.sql.SQLException: CRVAP0049E Cannot instantiate protocol provider: Could not initialize class com.rational.clearquest.cqjni.CQClearQuest.
Has anyone seen this error before? I think it might be a classpath issue but i'm not sure how to fix this.
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sgwilbur
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'ithack07'" data-cid="72004" data-time="1294413527" data-date="07 January 2011 - 08:18 AM"><p>
java.sql.SQLException: CRVAP0049E Cannot instantiate protocol provider: Could not initialize class com.rational.clearquest.cqjni.CQClearQuest.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Looks like a pathing issues:<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21327214'>http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21327214</a><br
/>
<br />
-Sean