Hi all.
An "8008: Load balancer cannot locate member. The specified volume is not online" error is shown when I try to access the iServer Management page after a restart of the server.
What is really odd since when I install the iServer Express and execute the server when requested (on installation prompt) it works fine and I can access to the Management page without any problem. If I restart the iServer and try to access the Management page I get the error, saying that the volume is not online. So basically if I don't restart the server or the machine, then everything is fine, but this is not realistic at all.
I found out that this error normally is associated with lack of connection with the postgres database. But I checked and the server is indeed connected to the database (I checked this on the linux shell and also using de pgAdmin).
The iServer is installed on a CentOS5 machine.
I looked on forums and through the documentation for this behaviour but didn't find anything similar.
Could someone shed a light on this.
Really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance