Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamically create series in chart
bikramustglobal
Hi ,
I need some urgent help.
In BIRT, i am trying to create a chart with dynamic series in Y axis. I am almost close to it..but have an issue for displaying the value in series dynamically as it needs to bind to a dataset row value.
Can you please anyone help me out on this. I am using scripted data source for this.
If anyone can help me to iterate a list within a list in script data source or map within a list that also helpful.
OR
set the value to the series at the time of creating the series also be helpful.
I am very new to this forum...any quick help will be greatly appreciate.
Thanks...Bikram
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Have you seen this devShare post?
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/569-dynamically-add-a-series-to-a-chart/