Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Need help in Report designing - BIRT-RTC for custom fields
Dhanya
Hi,
I need some help in getting report for custom fields in RTC.
The particular report that I am currently trying is
- finding difference between Reported date and responded date for an Incident.
Here Incident is a custom WorkItem. Reported date and responded date are custom fields.
The data looks like below in Live_WorkItem_CNT table
WI ID TIMESTAMP_KEY TIMESTAMP_VAL
1416 com.ibm.gbs.workitem.workItemType.incident.reporteddate Dec 22, 2010
1416 com.ibm.gbs.workitem.workItemType.incident.respondeddate Dec 22, 2010
There will be many rows like this with two rows per WI_ID
I want to create one row out of these pair like the below
WI_ID Responded date Reported date
1416 Dec 22, 2010 Dec 22, 2010
Thanks
Dhanya
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
Group on ID, hide detail, and in the Group Header use Aggregation with Filters for each of the dates.
Max(Date) Filter --> KEY contains "reporteddate"
Dhanya
Group on ID, hide detail, and in the Group Header use Aggregation with Filters for each of the dates.
Max(Date) Filter --> KEY contains "reporteddate"
Hi,
Thank you for the help. I got almost everything except that I do not know how to apply the 'contains' condition.
On the filter Condition I tried giving BirtStr.indexOf("reporteddate",row["TIMESTAMP_KEY"]). But this is not filtering correctly.
Thanks Dhanya
thuston
BirtStr.indexOf("reporteddate",row["TIMESTAMP_KEY"]) > -1 should work.
indexOf returns -1 when the sting is not found, otherwise it returns the 0-n location.
Dhanya
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'thuston'" data-cid="72110" data-time="1294756425" data-date="11 January 2011 - 07:33 AM"><p>
BirtStr.indexOf("reporteddate",row["TIMESTAMP_KEY"]) > -1 should work. <br />
indexOf returns -1 when the sting is not found, otherwise it returns the 0-n location.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi Thuston,<br />
<br />
Thanks for the help... it worked..
<br />
<br />
Dhanya