Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
problem with borderline
birtprofi
Hy guys,
I am sure it is a simple problem. I have 1 outer table and 12 inner tables in it (every table = 1 month). How could I design the report, that the borderline goes from the first to the last?
At the time I have the problem, that there is no borderline, if a month is empty.
look at the screenshot and to my file.
best regards
Rafael
P.S. I wish you a good start in the year 2011 !
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Rafael,
Putting a border on the outer table grouping doesn't work? What is your BIRT version? I'll take a look at your design when I hear back.
birtprofi
Hi michael,
I have in the outer table only 1 detail row.
If I make more detail rows in the outer table than the borderline would work.
I work with version 2.5.2
Ok, now I know what I have to do.
best regards.
mwilliams
Perfect. Let me know if you run into any other issues with this.