Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to add custom connection type to Data Connection Definition?
igorla
Hi,
I'm trying to make Information Object above SybaseIQ. I've succeeded to create plain report, but I can't change the droplist of connection type when I define Data Connection Definition.
How can I add my own type to this list?
Thank you in advance,
Igor
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
The list is configured on the IOD project's development iServer. Check the Designing IO manual for Externalizing connections.
igorla
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'thuston'" data-cid="72135" data-time="1294771837" data-date="11 January 2011 - 11:50 AM"><p>
The list is configured on the IOD project's development iServer. Check the Designing IO manual for Externalizing connections.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Thank you! I've defined connection in intsrvrsources.xml and it is displayed in the list of connection types. However, when I select it than I see message: "The data connection type is not enabled". I didn't find in the documentation how I can enable this connection type. Could you help me, please.<br />
<br />
Thank you,<br />
Igor
thuston
I'm not sure what would be missing to cause that error.
You should probably open a case with support@actuate.com so we can properly analyze your effort.
igorla
Ok, I have written the mail to support. Thank you for your help.