Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Group Database field in the master page
LatifPatel
Hi All,
I m working working BIRT 2.3.2 Version.
I want to create Group Database field in the master page..According to the database show in LISt ..Show on the Group value from master page not from report page..
Plz help me for the same..i am facing this problem from last two week.
Thanks
Latif Patel
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Latif,
Can you explain what you're wanting to do just a little bit more, I'm not sure I'm quite understanding.
LatifPatel
hi,
Yes Sure..
Actually i want set Group on the field in MAster page.Not on the Report design page.Want access master page to all my project..
EX: Database in Order table depend on the status want to show list report & group value need show on the header details of the master page..
Plz help me for same
mwilliams
Oh, so you want to show the current group value in the masterPage rather than in the report design? Is this correct?
LatifPatel
hi,,
Yes, you r right...
Thanks
Latif Patel
9860181084
mwilliams
I don't think report variables started til 2.5. Maybe they were there already in 2.3.2. I know you could probably use them to display the group on the master page like you're wanting, but I don't know that you can do this without an autotext option, so if 2.3.2 doesn't have report variables, which I don't think it does, I don't know of a great way to do this.
LatifPatel
hi guru,
Thanks .. Actually i am very close to my output.When ever i will get my proper output then sure i will publish on the Birt Exchange..
Thanks
Latif PAtel
mwilliams
If you get something working, that would make a great devShare post!