Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Aggregate Average on Crosstab
jfreak53
Ok so I have a simple crosstab, it's a single group on username on row. Then a single group for column on Names. Then the details are numbers.
At the end of this crosstab I want to make a row that is the average of that column. Add all numbers, divide by total, simple average. But I cannot find how or where to add a new row or aggregate to it.
How is this done?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
A@vi
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'jfreak53'" data-cid="72259" data-time="1294951673" data-date="13 January 2011 - 01:47 PM"><p>
Ok so I have a simple crosstab, it's a single group on username on row. Then a single group for column on Names. Then the details are numbers.<br />
<br />
At the end of this crosstab I want to make a row that is the average of that column. Add all numbers, divide by total, simple average. But I cannot find how or where to add a new row or aggregate to it.<br />
<br />
How is this done?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hello,<br />
In the username click on the right side.There is somthing called "TOTALS" . Click on that, you will find one pop-up, where two tabs will be there . One is Row, another is column.Tick mark the required field ie. details.<br />
A new row will be created. Double click on the new column, in expression select the correct one.<br />
There will be somthing like Filter Condition. There you can write your expression ie. Average .<br />
Hope this helps.....<br />
Let me know.<br />
<br />
Thanks.
jfreak53
Perfect, thanks for the help.
A@vi
Anytime....Happy to help
sathhishcse
<p>Thank you for the post
@jfreak53
and Thank you so much for the answer @ A@vi.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>WR,</p>
<p>Sathish</p>