Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
no chart image via 2.51 to excel
dbmuse
I'm following a tutorial which has a chart in a table.
The output is fine as html, pdf (repeats chart per page),
word (like pdf), but when I output as excel I get an empty
cell... or something like that.
I have tried different outputs for the chart such as jpg
and still no luck.
is there a trick ? or is this a bug ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
dbmuse
so I see I need to use the tribix... emitter.<br />
appologies.<br />
<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'dbmuse'" data-cid="72335" data-time="1295297545" data-date="17 January 2011 - 01:52 PM"><p>
I'm following a tutorial which has a chart in a table.<br />
The output is fine as html, pdf (repeats chart per page), <br />
word (like pdf), but when I output as excel I get an empty <br />
cell... or something like that.<br />
I have tried different outputs for the chart such as jpg <br />
and still no luck.<br />
is there a trick ? or is this a bug ?<br /></p></blockquote>
mwilliams
Yes, the Tribix emitter should do it. The xml-xls output by BIRT's standard XLS emitter doesn't support images.