Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Grouping data by week
tonydilger
Hello all.
Hopefully you can help me here. I've had a search through the forum and google and haven't been able to find the out what I am trying to do. so here goes.
I'm putting together a report that needs to have it's data grouped by month and week. Of which I think I have gotten working (the month works perfectly).
The issue I'm having is that I would like to have the data that is goruped by the week to have a heading
Week Starting: Mon 17 January 2001
Currently all I can get is the date of the first piece of data that is being grouped (i've turned repeat header off).
Is there an easy way to group data weekly and also get the dat of the first day of the week to use in the header?
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
In script you could figure out what day of week that the first date you have data for is and use that information to subtract days from that date to know what the date of the first day of the week.
Hope this helps!